We're open all year long, and views of our beautiful vineyard and pond change with the season. Pull up a comfortable chair on the beach or relax on the patio with your favorite beverage.
Both the patio and second level deck of our facility offer breathtaking views of the vineyard, pond and woods. We also have plenty of tables and seating to comfortably accommodate your planned or impromptu outdoor visit.
Winter, spring, summer, and fall, come see the changing scenes of our Estate vineyard, and learn more about how our wine is made.
PARTIES & CELEBRATIONS
There's always something fun happening at Stoney Ridge, and we would love to help host your special event in our rental space or patio.
EVENT ROOM RENTAL POLICY
- Our second floor rental room capacity is approximately 40 people max.
- We have five 70-inch round tables that seat 6 to 7 chairs comfortably, and two 6 or 8 ft foot long tables available for food and gifts.
- Room rental fee is $50 per hour and $75 per hour after normal business hours. We require a $25 deposit to hold your reservation.
- The deposit is refundable if notified of cancellation at least 6 weeks before the event.
- We can coordinate time before and after your scheduled event to set up and tear down at no additional charge.
- You are welcome to bring in any food or have the event catered.
- No outside alcohol is permitted onsite.
- You may decorate as you wish but we do not allow any type of confetti.
- Please note, Stoney Ridge Winery does not cater events and we do not host weddings or receptions.